COTE DE TEXAS: 2008 Or 2015?

2008 Or 2015?

 

Back in 2008 I wrote a story about a Houston townhouse that was for sale.  I loved the townhouse – and thought the design was exactly what I would do in the same space, if I were the decorator.  I called it “Lessons From A Townhouse” and went over each detail that the owner had gotten right. (The original story is HERE but for some reason the pictures have disappeared!)

Recently I noticed that the townhouse had sold yet again and thought it would be fun to see what the new owners had done with the space and if the townhouse that I so loved in 2008 still looked as good in 2015.

Enjoy!!!!

The townhouse is a three story Piano Nobile – it’s main floor is on the second level.  Guest bedrooms are on the first floor, while the master is on the top floor with a large terrace.   White stucco, the townhouse is located in the trendy - inside the loop area – in an older neighborhood where houses are torn down for larger multifamily complexes.

 

3007 Mid Lane, Houston TX

The same view at night.  Most of this neighborhood is filled with empty nesters or newly marrieds without children.    The front of the townhouse is quite attractive – sited on the street – it is located behind an iron gate.

 

image

It’s a multi family complex – and here is a view of the back where the garage is.

 

 

image

The double front French door is reached through a pergola.

 

image

AFTER:   This view of the entry wasn’t shown in 2008.  You can see immediately that new owners are like the former owners – they like casual antiques and textiles.

 

 

image

AFTER:  And another view of the entry – shows the interesting floor – limestone with mosaic tiles.  Seagrass runner leads to the main level. 

 

image

AFTER:  the view upstairs – with the seagrass runner and the sconces – both of which I love.  There were no views of the stairs from the previous owners.

 

image

BEFORE:   The living room – as seen with the former owner’s furniture.  Back then, I absolutely loved their décor.   I loved that there was a lot of high and low furniture – creating interest in the room.  I also loved that instead of a coffee table, they added a dining table which would provide extra space for dinner parties.  Hmmm.  Not so sure I still love that today!   I did note that the drapes were not on each window – something that I felt should have been done.  I still agree on that.

 

 

image

BEFORE:  Another view of the living room showing the two sided fireplace and views into the dining room.  Love the chandelier.

 

 

image

AFTER:  It looks like the previous owners left the silk curtains and the chandelier – what a surprise.  I still think there should have been curtains throughout.    Did they leave the baby grand piano too?   There is a new rug – which is a much better size and two antique chaises.  Hmmm.  I can’t decide if I like this better or not.  I do like the sparseness of it. 

 

image

AFTER:  The view from the other side – this owner added two bookcases where there was a sofa before.  They do fit the space well.  Are those from Tara Shaw?   Maybe discontinued from there?

 

image

AFTER:  another view.  The room looks very nice from this view.  BUT – the previous owners hung the chandelier over the dining room table originally – and here, it seems off center.  It should be in the center of the room.   Actually, the room is off balanced a bit because of the placement of the fireplace. 

 

image

BEFORE:  At the other side of the fireplace is the dining room.  Love the chandelier and skirted table with antique chairs.  I thought this was simple but very elegant.   I still do.

 

 

image

AFTER:  Beautiful French chairs.   And I love the antique mirror and chest in the alcove.  And this chandelier is absolutely gorgeous.  Just gorgeous.  The new owners added a cowskin rug – making the space a bit trendy.  I must say I prefer this dining room to the previous owners.

 

image

AFTER:  Another view – well, the curtains all pushed to one side looks a little sloppy.  They look better before – divided.   If this was me – I would hang them higher, closer to the ceiling – then I would add fabric shades between the window and the top of the curtains to hide the “dead space.”  Also – I always, always line my curtains with blackout to avoid the light shining through.  I do think a creamy silk would have been better than the gold – the gold went with the previous décor – not so much this.

 

 

image

BEFORE:  The kitchen before – a bit early 2000 Frenchifried.

 

 

image

BEFORE:  Another view.

 

 

image

AFTER:   Looks better without the country French barstools, for sure which were way too short. 

 

 

image

AFTER:  Another view – I would probably update the granite with marble or white countertops.

 

 

image

BEFORE:   I loved this room.  I went on and on about the custom cut seagrass – at the time something few people did.  I loved the antique styled sofa and chairs.  I loved the mirror’s placement and the prints – noting they were hung correctly, just a few inches above the sofa.

 

 

image

Before:  another view – love the shutters at the French doors.

 

 

image

AFTER:  OK – are those the same shutters?  And I love that they took down the ceiling fan and put up a chandelier instead.  Not sure if that was the one in the dining room.  Love the mirror and the Tara Shaw coffee table.  But I miss the prints and the antique styled sofa and chairs.   I think the mirror would look better over the sofa. 

 

image

AFTER:  Love the antique chairs and the metal table.  I do think the shutters looked better at the French doors. 

 

image

AFTER:  OK – this owner added doors where the TV was.  Love that detail.   But I’m being picky.  They didn’t have the seagrass recut under the doors.  NOTE:  having your seagrass recut is NO BIG DEAL.  They can do it on site.  And – the beauty of seagrass?  It’s just not that expensive to replace which is why I love it.   Really beautiful antique chairs.

 

image

BEFORE:  I loved the powder room with all its antique books and baskets.  Just so casual.

 

 

image

AFTER:  Much prettier mirror.  Interesting that they left the basket?

 

 

image

AFTER:  Views of the hall showing the double doors to the master bedroom.

 

image

AFTER:  The view into the bedroom with the pretty double doors.

 

image

BEFORE:  The master bedroom.  I loved this.  I loved the high bed and noted it was probably placed on risers purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I loved the arch and the antique shutters that added texture.  I loved the lantern.  And I loved all the furniture in front of the bed.    I loved the wall to wall seagrass.  I still love this room all these years later.

 

image

BEFORE:  Another view showing the antique armoire and the study beyond.

 

 

image

BEFORE:  A fauxed breakfast bar in the alcove next to the master bed.

 

image

A beautiful French antique day bed in the study in the master bedroom.   I said this room needed curtains and shades – and I still agree.  I loved the wicker basket instead of a coffee table.

 

image

BEFORE:  The master bedroom terrace with antique furniture and a large urn. 

 

image

BEFORE:  The master bathroom.  I loved the bench and furniture.  But looking at this now – can’t say I like the manly duck print in the bath alcove!

 

image

AFTER:  I like this – love the headboard and the mirrors.  Love that they kept the shutters.  Love the new lantern and the French chairs – but I probably prefer the before décor more.  Still this is very pretty.

 

image

AFTER:   Love this armoire.  OK, Love this more than the armoire before.

 

image

AFTER:  Fabulous Swedish sofa from Tara Shaw that I love, love, love!  And I love the gray shutters they added.

 

 

image

AFTER:  Same furniture?  OK – I have no idea why the previous owners left so much furniture???  The added curtains are a nice touch.

 

 

image

AFTER:   less furniture is better.  Tara Shaw cachepot. 

 

 

image

BEFORE:  The Guest Room – I loved this with the beautiful armoire and the lantern and wine table.

 

 

image

AFTER:  Swedish chest.  Seagrass is gone, which I miss.  Tara Shaw floor lamp.  I think that might be a Tara Shaw cornice that was discontinued.  BTW – I love Tara Shaw Maison furniture – I think her reproductions are wonderful.  OK – prefer the 2008 version.

 

image

OK – so, do you prefer the 2008 version?

 

image

Or the 2015 version.   I’m divided.  Some parts of each – I wish I could pick and choose from each version!!

It is interesting to see how two talented people designed the same space.  Do people usually sell a house and let the new owner keep some of the furniture?  That was strange – but nice for the new owners! 

 

NOTICE:  Information on HUGE contest coming up next!!!!!!!!!

 

50 comments :

  1. You are THE best at pointing out details the untrained eye would miss. Great post & I truly appreciate the time & effort that you put into this. I can't imagine why the new owners haven't called you for advice. They should you know.
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Homes Good Furniture and Interior Design Love It!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty place. I do like the Before living room...lovely, serene, atypical. I've been leaning toward non traditional furniture placement as of late. And they did the previous owners did this so nicely. (I'm not saying anything against the current owners, btw.
    )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, I adore the new Master Bedroom. Some of the rooms look sparse to me, maybe they just need some fabulous rugs.
    Still love much of the original home though!!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Artist Nathaniel Galka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both versions have some very nice pieces. To nitpick on a few things:
    1) The curtains seem to me to be hung far too low so there is a lot of lost space above them. The ceilings are not that high and the low curtains pooling on the floor doesn't do them any favors.
    2) The new version does seem awfully sparse and needs at least a dash of color to liven up all the beige and make the antiques really stand out, and finally
    3) While the new shelves are gorgeous it's so sad to see them sparsely filled with those dark "show" books... it's kind of like the owner is advertising that they don't actually read books.
    Thanks again for posting, Joni

    C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a teeny point, but I think the basket that was left under the vessel sink, probably had holes cut in it to camouflage the plumbing, and would be worthless to use for anything else. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite thing you do. When I first started following you, you often just showed interiors of homes on HAR and pointed out interesting design elements in each. Additionally, showing the same home from one sale to a newer listing is lots of fun for your readers as you point out history of the dwelling, the owners, elements of design, antiques, etc. it must be my computer, but I have trouble opening some of the images. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your posts and attention to detail. Your eye is so attuned to nuances.
    thank you!
    -linda,ny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous before and afters! As always, you are my absolute favorite blogger!! Addressing the furniture that was left... When we purchased our home, the sellers were downsizing and asked us to purchase many of the contents (which we did not). When selling our last home, an east coast family wrote up a contract that included many pieces of my furniture. I thought that was extremely odd, but found out it is very common among some. Thanks again for a lovely, thought provoking post!! xox, Emily of Eleven Gables

    ReplyDelete
  10. the afters look mostly 'staged' to me -like no one lived there like that. Or am I wrong? Just cold and sterile -all out of a catalog mostly. Funny that you originally posted it so long ago because I remember it as if it was yesterday! TIME FLIES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anyone ever recline on a recamier? The new living room seems for show only: either two people languidly recline across from each other and chat or two, possibly three, people sit uncomfortably upright on each one - listening to someone play the grand piano, perhaps? Seems like a waste of space to me and not comfortable for gathering, as lovely as it may be. The older living room was more inviting for entertaining. I do love the new bookcases, but I hate when books are only for show. And what's the point of having a large dining room that only seats four? In the new version there is no table or desk to sit at and work on a computer or write (except the dining table), at least in the rooms shown. I'd much rather have a pretty table desk than another backless settee in the 'study'. But the new master bedroom is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I prefer the "before" too but like you would like to take a little from both and combine them to make one fabulous home. We have sold furniture with every home we have sold.....
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved it both times ! I had a friend sell her home and the new owner asked to purchase many items, including art etc. She did sell a few things but refused to sell it all and it almost caused the buyer to walk. I had never heard of this before then. Another interior designer in town sold her house and told the buyer every piece of furniture was for sale if they wanted to buy anything, they declined, but later, after seeing what a huge difference it made to the house, call back and did purchase many things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't mind the gold color of the curtains. It adds some warmth to the gray look in the living/dining, although I agree that they need to be hung higher and definitely need lining. I don't know if it's the perspective of the picture, but it looks like the kitchen bar is awkwardly high. The previous bar stools looks like they could have been high enough for a regular-height bar, but even when the stools are gone, that bar looks ridiculous. Like I said, maybe it's the perspective - in real life it may make sense. Over all, it's a beautiful home and I can appreciate both the 2008 & 2015 styles. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Joni, Love your taste.


    The taste in these, not at all.

    All the best from Umbria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joni, I love the before and after and update posts. You spend so much time pointing out details. Thank you.
    I mostly prefer the 2015 changes, but agree the curtains need to be changed, as well as the countertops in kitchen and bath. I would take that rug out of the living room (that is the one room I would totally change). Love the 2015 dining room. Love the Swedish sofa and new armoire in the master. Yes, Joni, you need to go over there and totally redo the stuff on the walls in the family room - that is not working.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! We are all so different and that's what is interesting in life isn't it?
      I like the living room in new version a lot. All except for that Swedish or Belgian or whatever clock that is. I'm so sick of those. I don't feel like it even fits with the rest of the room.
      Sheila

      Delete
  17. There are some parts I like from each iteration. The chandeliers in each version are lovely as are the shutters. I too would prefer the curtains hung higher; pulling them to one side does not appeal to my love of symmetry. As for the furniture, etc. left behind, in my experience no homeowner "leaves" anything behind. I am sure there was much negotiation around each of those items. Perhaps the 2008 owners were moving to a space that would not accommodate the size or the style of their old furniture, and the size and style were probably part of what appealed to the 2015 owners. Hence: a deal. Thanks for another detailed, interesting post. Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is the tiniest range top ever. Not a cook's kitchen. Don't like tiny island but it would look better and work better if they removed that back wall on it that serves as as a breakfast bar, installed a new countertop that was a bit larger and all on one flat level with a larger range top. The island thing looks out of proportion now and stove looks impossible to cook more than one thing at a time.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  19. We had a potential buyer request that we 'leave' antique urns and things in the garden and claim that mirrors and even some paintings were 'attached' and would stay with the house. My husband called it the 'let us steal your stuff offer'. We never responded to the offer which shockingly surprised them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Joni, or fellow Joni devotees, what is the type of fabric on the antique day bed in the master study called? I used to know the name for it, and can't for the life of me dredge it up. Anybody?
    Also, thank you for another wonderful post. Cote de Texas emails make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know this is minor but it jumped out to me like a sore thumb! In the after photo of the dining room the teeny tiny painting over the mantel as well as the teeny tiny painting over the sofa in the family room. It's like a postage stamp!! For that reason I think I prefer the house in its original decor. Fun post to read and notice the differences!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the "after" for the living room - the sparse-ness - BUT what is with those settees????? Is this a room that is actually used or is it just for show? I'd like to ask the owners how long THEY can sit on one of those settees without getting back pain.

    Joni, I think you are spot-on when you say that curtains should be on all windows too. Makes the room look somewhat "lopsided.".

    Gina from The Midwest

    ReplyDelete
  23. The chandeliers in the after pictures are exceptional. My favorite is the chandelier in the living room above the 2 benches. I'm also a big fan of the seagrass in the bedroom areas - excellent alternative to hardwood floors from a cost and maintenance perspective.

    I would replace the curtains with more formal muted french pleated silk or pale grey/ blue linen drapes - they also need to be hung several inches higher.

    ReplyDelete
  24. After visiting your blog for many years, I can now identify the Houston Look - I really like it. This is a very nice home, both before and after. Regional decorating is interesting - Houston gets it right, Charleston too, Chicago has a 'look' I like, so many others. Bad ones too, my own southern IL (very few people even know what a seagrass rug is!?), RHONJ...whoa - the decor looks like it fell off the back of a truck headed to Atlantic City! Oh well, its all fun to look at! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Joni,
    I must say a little of each, both had very nice statement pieces, I do love the curtains and the french day beds! The new owners probably negotiated the pieces for purchase. When I sold my house the new owner but every piece I had and the window treatments and all the vintage lighting. It's rare but she loved everything and wanted it to stay...
    It was ok it was a nantucket beach house and now I'm renovating a french farm house so I am starting over!
    I love the archecture in the town home, they build some pretty homes there.

    Enjoy a beautiful Spring Joni.
    xo,
    Gail
    Casual Loves Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think the second vefsion looks like no one lives there,perhaps a second home that they don't visit often?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the first version more mostly because the dark wooden furniture accents blend well with the dark window frames. The new owners' furnishings are all light making the frames stand out. I hate the dark wooden window frames in my home in South Africa. You are so spoilt for choice in the U.S. when furnishing your homes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paint, Karen, paint!
      Sheila Anne

      Delete
  28. So interesting to see the changes made over the past 7 years and I like elements of both styles. How quickly some things can date a home while others remain classics and never go out of style. Thanks for the hard work that went into his post.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The first version looks more livable. I really like elements of both of them. Overall, the first version is more warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  30. For the most part I like the 2015 version better. The main thing I would change with it are the drapes from the previous owners they were not hung right to begin with and do not go with the current owners things. Love the place overall though. Very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The two styles are not independent of personal preference. For me, it is a big ouch to go from warmth to ice! And I am sure for others, it is a big ouch to go in reverse! I'd say both are chic, though.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can see why you love these town homes...great bones! Very interesting to see both owners taste...Love things about both designs.

    ReplyDelete
  33. soooo love the newer version in such a gorgeous town home! a fun before and after joni
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am really love new version (2015). It really warm interior design. Staircase design is really amazing. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did all these Sheilas come from? It feels so weird. There are so many here now.
      Sheila Anne (formerly Sheila)

      Delete
  35. Những lợi ích mà may dua vong tu dong mang lại là vô cùng thiết thực. Thật vậy, võng tự động nhỏ gọn, chắc chắn, gọn gàng, dễ tháo xếp, dễ di chuyển và dễ dàng bảo quản. Máy chạy bằng động cơ có bộ giảm tốc bằng thép nên tuổi thọ lâu hơn và không phát ra tiếng ồn sau một thời gian sử dụng.

    Sử dụng máy đưa võng em bé, bé không những có giấc ngủ ngon mà bố mẹ, ông bà lại có thời gian rảnh rỗi làm những việc khác. Ông có thể chăm vườn, bà may vá, bố mẹ yên tâm làm việc trong thời gian bé ngủ, mà không lo bé quấy khóc hay giật mình tỉnh giấc.
    Bạn xem thêm bí quyết và chia sẽ kinh nghiệm làm đẹp:

    Thực phẩm giúp bạn trẻ đẹp tại http://thucphamgiuptre.blogspot.com/
    Thực phẩm làm tăng tại http://thucphamlamtang.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm giúp làm giảm tại http://thucphamlamgiam.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho tại http://thucphamtotcho.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho da tại http://thucphamtotchoda.blogspot.com/

    Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Bằng nguồn lực nhân sự và tiềm lực tài chính vững mạnh, cùng một chiến lược kinh doanh hiệu quả mang tính định hướng tương lai. snr phẩm máy hàn tig Vạn Thái luôn nỗ lực trở thành "Nhà phân phối đa ngành" hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Với bề dày trong các hoạt động giao thương quốc tế, Vạn Thái không ngừng tìm ra những sản phẩm có chất lượng ngày càng tốt hơn, tối ưu hóa chi phí đầu tư của Khách hàng. Những dịch vụ, sản phẩm mang các thương hiệu thuộc sở hữu của Vạn Thái đều đạt tiêu chuẩn chất lượng cao, quy trình sản xuất nghiêm ngặt và phù hợp nhất với thị hiếu của khách hàng tại mỗi quốc gia mà Vạn Thái đầu tư.
    Hoàng Gia là thương hiệu wedding planner và tổ chức các sự kiện đặc biệt hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, luôn sáng tạo và đi đầu với những ý tưởng sân khấu tiệc cưới vad dịch vụ tổ chức cưới cưới độc đáo, ấn tượng. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp phu tung oto chính hãng giá rẻ như phụ tùng ô tô huyndai, phu tung oto mitsubishi, phu tung oto ford, phu tung oto kia chính hãng. Đói bụng cần tìm chỗ ăn món vịt om sấu, bánh rán doremon, phở cuốn, cút lộn xào me hay những quán ngon hà nội hoặc tìm quán cafe đẹp thì lên lozi.vn nhé

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nowadays, the tiles of limestone are very well liked for their flooring stuffs. Large numbers of people are choosing for their accomplishment because there are prominent type’s floors covering materials available in the world. For this reason I also used limestone tiles for my floor from architecturalstoneelements.com. These are money consuming products. Thanks a lot…

    ReplyDelete
  38. TRUYEN-HAY-LAM.BLOGSPOT.COM - Nơi tổng hợp truyện online hay nhất, blog có nhiều thể loại cực hấp dẫn như: tuyển tập truyen ngan về tình yêu, hay truyện cười cực vui nhộn, những điều thú vị, chuyện lạ,... được tổng hợp một cách chọn lọc!
    Chúc các bạn đọc truyện vui vẻ!
    Yến sào có nhiều lợi ích cho sức khỏe, Yến sào Bảo Gia đang có chương trình yến sào khuyến mãi với nhiều ưu đãi hấp dẫn!

    ReplyDelete
  39. OZ Bên cạnh việc chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ trọn gói thiết kế và thi cong noi that , thi công nha othi cong van phongthi cong shopthi cong karaoke , thi cong nha hang, thi cong khach san, thi cong resort, thi cong spa, công ty còn chuyên sản xuất các mặt hàng đồ gỗ nội thất cao cấp trong nước và xuất khẩu.

    Công ty có một đội ngũ nhân sự bao gồm kiến trúc sư, cử nhân mỹ thuật công nghiệp lành nghề và yêu nghề. OZ luôn đưa ra những sản phẩm thiết kế nha dep, biet thu dep, nha pho dep, can ho dep, nha ong dep , phong khach dep,  phong ngu dep, sáng tạo đồng thời phù hợp với khả năng đầu tư của khách hàng. Bên cạnh đó còn thực hiện ý tưởng của quý khách hàng trong thời gian nhanh nhất với chất lượng tốt nhất thông qua các kiến trúc sư nhiều năm kinh nghiệm.

    snr phẩm máy hàn tig Vạn Thái

    Phụ tùng ô tô huyndai
    ba đờ sốc
    Phu tung oto ford
    Phu tung oto Toyota
    Phu tung oto kia
    Phu tung oto Mitsubishi
    Phu tung oto honda
    ba do soc
    phụ tùng ô tô Hàn Quốc
    Phụ tùng ô tô mazda
    Phụ tùng ô tô Daewoo
    Hoàng Gia là thương hiệu wedding và tổ chức các sự kiện đặc biệt hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, luôn sáng tạo và đi đầu với những ý tưởng phông sân khấu cưới vad dịch vụ tổ chức cưới cưới độc đáo, ấn tượng

    ReplyDelete
  40. Bên cạnh việc chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ trọn gói thiết kế và thi công nội thất , OZ luôn đưa ra những sản phẩm thiết kế nhà đẹp, biệt thự đẹp, nhà phố đẹp, căn hộ đẹp, nhà ống đẹp , Bên cạnh đó còn thực hiện ý tưởng của quý khách hàng trong thời gian nhanh nhất với chất lượng nội thất,  nội thất văn phòng,  nội thất nhà phố  tốt nhất thông qua các kiến trúc sư nhiều năm kinh nghiệm tốt nhất thông qua các kiến trúc sư nhiều năm kinh nghiệm, mẫu bếp, tủ bếp cổ điển, tủ bếp hiện đại, suon xao chua ngot, cach lam kim chi, cach nau bo kho, vit om sau, cách làm sữa ngô

    Phu tung oto huyndai
    ba đờ sốc
    Phụ tùng ô tô ford
    Phụ tùng ô tô Toyota
    Phụ tùng ô tô kia
    Phụ tùng ô tô Mitsubishi
    Phụ tùng ô tô honda
    phụ tùng ô tô
    Phụ tùng ô tô mazda
    Phụ tùng ô tô Daewoo
    Hoàng Gia là thương hiệu wedding planner và tổ chức các sự kiện đặc biệt hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, luôn sáng tạo và đi đầu với những ý tưởng phong san khau vad dịch vụ to chuc dam cuoi cưới độc đáo, ấn tượng cách làm backdrop hoa giấy, nhà bạt không gian  thiệp cưới  Địa điểm tổ chức đám cưới chụp ảnh cưới

    cách nấu chè đậu xanh, vịt om sấu , cách làm giá đỗ , cách làm rau câu dừa

    ReplyDelete
  41. OZ là một trong những công ty trang trí noi that hàng đầu việt nam hiện nay với đội ngũ kỹ sư lâu năm có trình độ chuyên môn thiet ke noi that và nhiều phương pháp thi cong noi that hiện đại nhằm mang đến cho khách hàng một không gian sống thoải mái và tiện nghi nhất. Một trong những thế mạng của chúng tôi là thi công nội thất và trang trí noi that can ho chung cư cho khách hàng với những thiet ke can ho sang trọng hiện đại. Ngoài cung cấp cho khách hàng những giải pháp về nhà ở chúng tôi còn chuyên thiết kế trang trí noi that van phong, noi that shop cho khách hàng. Nếu khách hàng có nhu cầu thi cong van phong va thi cong shop trọn gói thì sẽ được đội ngũ nhân viên của chúng tôi tư vấn trọng gói



    ReplyDelete
  42. thiet ke noi that dep va thi cong noi that là một trong các dịch vụ trang tri noi that thi công nội thât và trang tri noi that can ho nhằm đáp ứng hầu hết bắt buộc thiet ke can ho . và thi cong noi that shop hoặc thi cong shop cho khách hàng. ngoài ra OZ còn chuyên nhậnn thi cong noi that showrom , thi cong noi that can ho , và thi cong noi that nha hang cũng như, thi cong noi that van phong , trang tri noi that cua hang hay noi that nha hang cũng giống như noi that khach san ... ngoài ra ra chúng tôi còn thi cong khach san thi cong biet thu và tô điểm thi cong van phong cũng như thi cong nha pho hay thi cong chung cu va thi cong can ho , thi cong spa cho các bạn bên cạnh đó oz còn chế tạo những giải pháp như trang tri noi that shop , xây dựng noi that van phong đến với oz người mua sẽ có những dịch vụ trang tri noi that trong goi nhu noi that khach san hoac noi that resort cũng như làm đẹp noi that lounge hoăc noi that culb ngay bên cạnh đó còn các dịch vụ tô điểm như noi that spa noi that tham my vien

    ReplyDelete
  43. my pham xach tay hàn quốc lê tiền lương chuyên cung ứng và phân phối son mong tay phối hợp có các tác phẩm trang diem mat trên ả dài hiện tại chúng tao đã cho ra đời các tuyệt tác phu kien trang diem béng kèm có kỹ thuật chế biến độc quyền lên những tiến đánh thức tái hiện phan nen cũng như phan phu rành cơ thể biếu chị em dùng. mang chúng tôi các mẫu kem phan tao khoi cũng như các dòng kem kem duong trang da hong samlà một trong các nuốm mệnh tiêu biểu ngữ chúng tui có chuyên nghiệp cung ứng kem collagen white han quoc cụm từ chúng tôi thẳng băng tự hào là nha phan phoi my pham uu tín dìm trên thị trường học hiện nay

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tech Plaza chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ cho thuê thiết bị sự kiện cho thuê máy chiếu, laptop, âm thanh loa đài, cho thuê tivi, màn hình led , thiết bị dịch,.... dich vụ tận nơi nhanh chóng đúng hẹn. Tech Plaza tự hào là đơn vị đã cung cấp cho nhiều đơn vị sự nghiệp quốc gia, vì vậy bạn hoàn toàn yên tâm về chất lượng dịch vụ

    ReplyDelete