COTE DE TEXAS: THE SKIRTED ROUNDTABLE – THIS WEEK IS UP!

THE SKIRTED ROUNDTABLE – THIS WEEK IS UP!

 

image 

Well, we finally got Megan back!!!  She was on vacation last week but she’s here at the Skirted Roundtable and giving us all her opinions about design and blogging! 

This week we talk about design inspirations – how do we start a new job, what inspires us, what actual steps do we take when we walk into an empty room.  Do we “see” what needs to be done instantly?   Tune in to find out!!!!!

And for our blogging topic  - we discuss the hottest new blog stat counter:  www.blogrankings.com.   We also discuss the pros and cons of the other popular sites like Technorati and Google Analytics.

NOTE:  We have a new format this week.  Both 15 minute discussions are listed on the same page – no more flipping from one page to another.  So, after you listen to the first one – just scroll down to listen to the second one.  Much easier, no??????

OK – go HERE listen!!!  

10 comments :

  1. eh... 15 minutes, 17 minutes... who's counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there, earlier this evening, Joni, and enjoyed both! Fun and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joni,

    Sorry, I've been gone for a couple of days. You know, I had to come back to my number one source of inspiration. I'm #119 on blogrankings.com, I have a long way to go before being on the same page as you. I can't wait for that day to come. In the mean time, head on over to my blog. I'm hosting my first giveaway, and I have a feeling you're going to love it.

    xoxo,

    Yansy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I had audio. It still isn't fixed. :-(

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear it! I love your Blog!

    Thanks for visiting mine. Hope you'll come back for a visit!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to listen to all your words of wisdom!!!
    xx-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo again Joni
    to your mention this morning in the Washington Post style section on your July 13th on slips!
    You've done it again.. and again..
    You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you help me. I came across this blog on a search for French Opaline. I left a comment but nobody every answered back. Do you know who I can contact for information about opaline?

    Thank you
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Megan.

    Looking forward to the discussions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy - leave me your address if you want an answer!!!!!
    the best place to find opaline is probably ebay!!!!! email me, ok?

    ReplyDelete