COTE DE TEXAS: The 2015 Bellaire Fall New Home Showcase

The 2015 Bellaire Fall New Home Showcase

 

Looking for something to do this weekend and the next?

 

The Bellaire Fall New Home Showcase is is being held this October 17 & 18, and the next weekend  October 24 & 25, from 11:00 AM -6:00 PM.

 

This showcase is known for having some of the more beautiful houses in the area, featuring all the latest bells and whistles. These specially selected houses are built by the more respected and popular companies in Bellaire & Houston.

 

Here are a few pictures from this year’s show to grab your attention:

 

RJ Homes:

 

image

 

This white stucco by RG Homes is located at 101 Calvi Court.

 

 

 

image

 

And this white stucco by the
Frankel Building Group is located at 4514 Braeburn Drive.

 

 

image

 

Inside, it has a stone accent wall and a large bar that opens to the living room.

 

image

 

The dining room, at the front of the house, is on the other side of the stone accent wall.

 

 

image

 

Upstairs is a darling bunk room.

 

 

image

 

The master bath is a mix of marble.

 

 

image

 

Next, the entry from Cason Graye Homes is at 5120 Grand Lake.  Love the two gray velvet sofas mixed with antique leather chairs.

 

 

image

 

The floor is on trend cerused.  Love the planked ceiling.

 

 

image

 

And the metal windows, also very on trend.

 

 

image

 

Tufted bed in the master with gray walls.

 

 

image 

 

Look at the mother of pearl-like tile in the bath!  Also, notice it features the latest combination shower/tub wet room.

 

 

 

image

 

And the media room.  Every house in Bellaire has a media room for sure! 

 

Be sure to visit the tour this weekend and next.  If you are building or thinking of buying, it’s a great place to see the latest looks

and options.   And be sure to vote for your favorites!

 

 

For more information on the show:

 

image

 

To look at past Bellaire showcase houses, go HERE.

 

The 2015 addresses:

 

Blum Custom Builders - 5219 Pine Street
Cason Graye Homes - 5120 Grand Lake
Frankel Building Group - 4514 Braeburn
Lovett Homes - 5401 Alder Circle
RG Homes - 101 Calvi Court
Tommy Cashiola Construction - 420 Mulberry Lane

23 comments :

  1. I like the bunk room. I think it's a great idea for a vacation cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I love the Frankel Building Group photo. It's really a great idea for a vacation cabin.Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stark too gray they all look the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone have a source for the tufted bed??? Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many different window sizes and shapes can you get in one narrow elevation? See example one for a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunk room is absolutely adorable! I think I would hang out there with my kids for a pajama day and watch movies from the top bunk! Thanks for sharing - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! Thanks for the heads up Joni. Should be a good diversion this weekend since the Astros are out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni, what a treat to see these homes, I wish I could be there.
    The exterior of the first is dreamy!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Palm Beach Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could go....if only I lived just a little closer!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a dear friend who bought a great mid century home in Bellaire two years ago. Love that area!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bunk room is fantastic. The wall colors in the beautiful shades of gray. Such lovely rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joni, My husband had a meeting in Dallas, so last minuet my son and I flew to Dallas, spent two days doing and seeing as much as we could. "Unlimited miles" took on a whole new meaning with he and I as the renters. We decided if only we could have added two more days we would have gone to Houston! So many great shops and people! And now with the Bellaire Fall New Home Showcase, I'm dying to go back.... sigh. Why is Cali so far away. xx Rié

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have always been intrigued by the advice of many American stylists and interior designers to put curtain poles way over the top of the windows presumably to make the windows seem taller as in the photo with the two grey sofas. I ve never noticed a UK designer giving this advice so had a look at a few images and realised that on the whole our windows start nearer the ceiling. Would a word to the architects by the designers result in a window placement that would suit everyone much better?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Joni, I wanted to take some time out to thank you...about 10 years ago I had emailed you. I had back surgery and re-herniated my back a month after surgery. It took 5 months on a sofa and a year of physical therapy to get back to normal. But you had encouraged me to follow my passion to have my own business as a designer...I had worked for an interior designer through out the years, but that time on the sofa and your encouragement I now have on going clients and I'm loving it..I would of emailed you, but your email at the top didn't work. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the slipcovered dining chairs in House #1 are from Ikea - good high/low mix if so!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so relieved you didn't show the Tommy Cashiola home, although I shouldn't be surprised knowing your aesthetic. While it was the largest home on the largest lot, a whole acre in the middle of the city, it was a clear indication of the phrase "money doesn't buy taste". It was obnoxious. While the backyard will most likely be amazing upon completion the interior finishes were subpar to all of the other homes. That mustard yellow exterior and all of the other warm reds and oranges were quite awful. Every other home featured inset cabinetry and quality hardware and lighting throughout but this home seemed subpar to me and those I attended with. The Cason Graye home was stunning and Frankel builds a good looking and quality product from what I have seen in town and at there new development in the Woodlands. RG homes was beautiful downstairs with some interesting finish choices upstairs. I really liked how all of the homes with the exception of 420 Mulberry featured painted paneling both dark and light, that is a trend I look forward to seeing more of. Oh and that Lovett home had a great interior with the exception of the glass elevator enclosure. GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bunk room is my favorite. What kid wouldn't love that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the house is great from the outside but inside it is icy cold.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved looking at this variety of inspirational decor. The way that some of these designs are showcased really makes them stand out and make a bold statement. I love the modern look but some classic touches really help to keep things from looking too cold and add some texture.

    Hayden Farley @ Malibu Real Estate Agents

    ReplyDelete
  20. What gorgeous homes! I have noticed that the older I get, the more I want to buy a home for its style and grace as opposed to how close it is to where I work. Buyers agents have always been a big thing for me in the past because they can help someone buy a home that is perfect for them.

    Julia Stewart @ Daytona Buyers Agent

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are beautiful stucco homes, and the interiors are stunning. I never would have considered a darker gray color for interior walls, but seeing it here, I will now. The interiors are so elegant and bright with the white ceilings and white accents. I wonder where they found clear stools for the kitchen?

    Margaret @ Boston North Shore Real Estate

    ReplyDelete